As some of you might know, I left the life as an employee in September last year to pursue a new career as an independent consultant. Since then I’ve been busy establishing myself on the market.
Say Hello to Meetod
Until now I’ve been a sole proprietorship and have marketed myself under the name of this site, In usability we trust. But recently I’ve taken it a step further by registering a corporation with the name Meetod Sweden AB.
Meetod will have the same focus as I’ve had until now which is, Designing and Developing Top Notch Web Applications and Apps that work extremely well for the people that will actually use them.
What I’ve been up to so far
A lot has happened since last September that have enabled me to take this step. Here are some of the projects that I’ve been working on:
- Designing an Online Editor for bMobilized (still under production).
- Creating a Map solution with both Google Maps and Bing Maps that’s a part of a product that PositionTech offers to their customers.
- Designing and Creating an iPhone/iPad App for EL-Info called EL-Vis Q&A (Available in the Scandinavian App Store)
- Designing and developing an advanced Web Application aimed at electricians for EL-Info (still under production)
- Leading the UX-design process for an iPad Poker Client for GTECH G2 (Boss Media) (still under production)
Apart from that I’ve also been doing a few talks on UX-design and am currently holding a completely custom course in 10 parts on HTML and CSS for Visma Spcs.
I’m really grateful to all of my awesome clients whom have entrusted me with these projects and enabled me to pursue my dream. With all of my heart, Thank You!